Market Folly has secured a limited number of discounted tickets to the forthcoming London Value Investor Conference 2014, which will be supporting School Aid.
This Conference is the largest gathering of Value Investors in Europe and has some of the world's leading investors speaking, including such well-known names as Mason Hawkins, Jonathan Ruffer, Donald Yacktman, Mason Morfit and Jon Moulton. It is also a showcase for less well known and smaller firms.
£100 discount code: MARKETFOLLY22MAY
Click here to register
When: Thursday, 22nd of May 2014
Where: Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre
- Mason Hawkins, Southeastern Asset Management
- Jonathan Ruffer, Ruffer LLP
- Donald Yacktman, Yacktman Asset Management
- Mason Morfit, ValueAct Capital
- Jon Moulton, Better Capital
- David Samra, Artisan Partners
- Aled Smith, M&G Global Leaders Fund
- Richard Rooney, Burgundy Asset Management
- Charles Heenan, Kennox Asset Management
- Philip Best and Marc Saint John Webb, Argos Investment Manager
- Andrew Hollingworth, Holland Advisors
The speakers will provide valuable insights into the methods and approaches that have made them successful, comment on the current investment climate and offer specific investment ideas. A key feature of the conference is the 10-15 minutes dedicated to audience Q&A for each speaker, led by Richard Oldfield and David Shapiro.
Here's a quick video overview of last year's conference if you missed it:
In order to claim your special £100 discount on this conference, please use the code MARKETFOLLY22MAY when signing up here.