Want to know what stocks hedge funds have been buying & selling? Our 82-page quarterly newsletter summarizes the latest 13F filings of 25 top funds. The brand new Q2 issue of Hedge Fund Wisdom is now available. Subscribers please go to www.hedgefundwisdom.com and login to download.
Inside The New Issue
- Investment thesis summaries on ServiceMaster (SERV) and Western Digital (WDC). Catch up quickly on why hedge funds have been active in these stocks.
Last quarter's issue featured write-ups on Yelp (YELP) and AmerisourceBergen (ABC) which are up 53% and 18.75% respectively since then (versus 6.4% for the S&P 500). When you sign up below, you'll also get immediate access to the full archive of issues too.
- New consensus buy/sell lists: see what the most popular trades are
- Updated portfolio sheets of 25 top hedge funds including Baupost Group, Appaloosa, Viking, Lone Pine, Third Point, ValueAct, Farallon and other big names
- Commentary on each fund's moves including short sale positions in European markets when applicable
- New fund added this quarter: the newsletter now also tracks Glenn Greenberg's Brave Warrior Advisors
Subscribe Below For Immediate Access
1-year Subscription (4 issues): $299.99 per year
Quarterly Subscription: $89.99 per quarterly issue
Want to pay by check or soft dollar account? Please email us:
info (at) hedgefundwisdom (dot) com